Well, you’re bored. That’s the problem facing everyone. Even scrolling through Instagram makes boredom worse sometimes. People search for ‘boredom what to do often these days, How about playing some video games or some fantastic movies but you don’t want to do that.
It’s better to stay at home these days, or you had to because you got quarantined. Since the pandemic, everyone searches for ‘I Am So Bored’ but not every time you get something exciting and creative that you would do. Here in this article, we have everything.
We have collected a variety of fun activities you can do to get rid of boredom. Activities that involve Fun, Creativity, Education and Stress-relief, and most of them you can try right now.
1. Starting with some drawing games, you can try this Google’s Quickdraw game where you need to draw things so a bot can guess it or play multiplayer on Drawize.com or Drawaria.online. You need to open these sites on a browser and start playing.
2. Google Doodle Champion Island Games: Google has a doodle for every occasion. A few days ago, Google dropped this Champion Island Games, a 2D game that includes many mini-games, legendary opponents, dozens of daring side quests. You should try if you are asking for boredom what to do. Check out more Doodle games here.
3. Online Flight Simulator: GeoFS is a free online flight simulator that features plenty of aircraft models that you can fly in a global environment generated from satellite images and digital geographic data. What’s more remarkable is that you get to play this game with multiplayer support on any browser.
4. Try Mecabricks: This is a website where you can build your own 3D LEGO models and make 3D renders of them to showcase.
5. How about some nostalgia: if you go to the EmuOS site, you can access several retro operating systems also use some old-school software.
6. Try some Virtual Vacation: virtualvacation.us is a website where you can experience the world from home. This site offers many options like Walking Tour, Driving Tour, Flying Tour and Virtual Window and many more. You should visit this site if you ask for ‘Boredom what to do.’
7. Virtual Driving Simulator: There is a website called Frame Synthesis where you can drive a car on any location on Google map.
8. Let’s try something Educational. Do you know that flat world maps don’t show the proper size of countries? There is a website called The True Size where you can compare the size of any country or state with each other.
9. Try NVIDIA GAUGHAN: This is an AI-powered painting app where you can draw simple drawings converted into an actual-looking image. There are many more things you can try. Just visit NVIDIA AI PLAYGROUND.
10. What do you think about Origami? It’s a bit hard but check out some Pinterest and YouTube tutorials. It’s so satisfying when you complete a project. Here you can find some tutorials: Gary Easy Origami, Origami Tsunami, Pinterest.
11. Dance is also a fantastic way to pass the time. It helps to relieve stress and also, it’s a good relief. No doubt it’s three birds in one stone. Check out some Pinterest and YouTube videos.
14. Why not some board games like Chess and Monopoly. You can also find some board games on the app store. There is an app called Learn Chess with Dr. Wolf that helps you learn chess and many more apps and you can find here.
15. What could be a better way to get rid of boredom than watching movies and TV? But this time, try some franchise movies like The Middle-earth Sage or the STAR WARS. You can also go for anime series like Castlevania, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop or Ghost in the shell.
16. The sitcom is an easy solution if someone asks ‘Boredom What To Do.’ Famous American sitcoms like ‘The Big Bang Theory, ‘Rick and Morty’ and ‘Two and a Half Men’ can be entertaining, and most of them have a large seasons count.
17. Novels can be a good option, but if you are not into reading, you can try audiobooks. Novels like Ready Player One, Armada: A Novel, Snow Crash are examples of some of the best books out there. You can buy these audiobooks or try Amazon Audible, a subscription-based audiobook service starting from just $7.95/month.
18. If we are talking about curing boredom, there is no way we can miss video games. Videos games these days also focus on providing great stories, RPG games like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Horizon Zero Dawn and Red Dead Redemption 2, etcetera are the best examples of an overall excellent story experience.
19. Don’t forget that exercise is also an excellent way to pass your time and is good for your health. You can try using some apps like Home Workout, which can tell you about some easy workouts you can do at home.
20. Learn art from the internet. There is always something new to learn, and thanks to the internet, it has become so easy. Check out YouTube, Pinterest for free tutorials, or go for Skillshare or Udemy, one of the best online learning platforms. You can try photography, cooking, baking or illustration anything you can imagine you can learn.
Conclusion of 20 Things You Can Do To Get Rid Of Boredom
There are plenty of things you can do to cure your boredom, but it’s better if you do something creative, educational and healthy instead of scrolling through Instagram. We will keep adding more interesting things to this article. Make sure to bookmark this one so you might find something exciting next time you land here.
Try to avoid all those social media that might affect your mental health and try creative things.